Friday, July 12, 2013

Asos Returns & A "Midi" Obsession

I am returning so many things to Asos today.

I think that is good, so I can get my money back!!

One of the items I don't really want to return, but just can't bring myself to keep is the New Look Inspire Comic Print Dress. It is incredibly cute, but, for some reason, I just can't dig the design on the dress. Perhaps it is just too busy for me.


I have recently become obsessed with Midi Skirts.  I usually don't like things to hit me around my calves, because my calves are somewhat large, and I think, not showing the shape of my legs by showing my knees just emphasizes how bulky they are.

But, after trying two midi skirts in yellow and pink respectively, in a size 14 (which I am not!) I loved how the smaller size made them hit just below my knee instead of in the middle of my calves. So below are some of the other midi skirts I've ordered. Can't wait to receive them.




All are from Asos' straight size line, except for the midi pencil skirt in "seagull" which is from Asos' maternity line and the black and white colorblocked midi skirt which is from Eshakti.









No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy hearing what you have to say, suggestions you'd like to make and links you'd like to share. No spam please and always be respectful!! Thanks