Saturday, January 4, 2014

New Year, New Me (I guess)

Not sure what 2014 holds for me.

But I have BIG plans.

Just did a vision board journal for 2014 and I plan to make this a year that stands out.

In Dec 2013, I did a few housekeeping things, which included determining whether my ex husband wanted to try again.

He basically told me he wanted to get himself together first and for us to revisit this in a few months.

 I took that as a "No"

I'm not going to waste my time this year on people who don't want to waste their time with me.

I am going to try to be a better friend.

Work on my health.

Work on my financial fitness

And basically work on my mental health which has been in dire straits over the last few years.

This year is about me.

I am not going to worry about getting a man, or having a baby or proving something to someone or any of the other things that crossed my mind that weren't for my benefit.

My three year plan includes finding a mate, but year number 1 is to get myself together and to be the woman the man I want, would want.

So wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy hearing what you have to say, suggestions you'd like to make and links you'd like to share. No spam please and always be respectful!! Thanks