Saturday, August 10, 2013

Bachelorette Party - Purple Party Dress

One of my favorite things to do on Polyvore is to create an outfit and then try to recreate it.

If you recall, the most recent Polyvore set I did was "Purple Party Guest"

The inspiration behind this was that a good friend of mine was having her Bridal/Bachelorette party today, and the theme was N'awlins (New Orleans). The host asked for the guest to all wear purple.

I only had two purple dresses and one was just way too casual.
The socond was a old Ashley Stewart Dress that I was afraid someone else might show up in. So I had to work it and make it mine, just in case that did happen.

So this is how it turned out.










This is AFTER all the partying, so my hair is looking a little frizzy. But my makeup stayed put.
(See THIS POST HERE)


My heels were sky high. Good thing there was a lot of sitting and riding, and not much walking.


Even still, I came prepared. And brought flats just in case.


My cute necklace. It has matching earrings, but I didn't take a picture of them (sorry!)

My green purse. I know, matching shoes and matching purse, SOOO 10 years ago. But I like the purse and I like the shoes, so I'm going to wear them together if I feel like it. So THERE!!



My gold bracelet

My ring..



 THANKS SO MUCH FOR READING!!!

Cut Out Back Dress: Ashley Stewart (old) / Green Heels: Payless

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy hearing what you have to say, suggestions you'd like to make and links you'd like to share. No spam please and always be respectful!! Thanks