Saturday, August 10, 2013

GB - Pre-Bachelorette Party Errands To Run

So this morning I woke up bright and early because I have quite a few errands I need to run before attending my friend S's bachelorette party (or rather bachelorette day considering it starts at 12 noon today and ends at 2 am tomorrow).



If you don't follow me on Twitter, or perhaps you do but just missed it. The most recent Gwynnie Bee package I received smelled sour. The two dresses inside stunk so bad it was incredible.

So I immediately hung them up to air dry. The next day they still stunk so I febreezed the heck out of them. The next day (which is today) is better. If you put your nose to the fabric you can still sort of smell the sourness but overall it just smells like febreeze.

Well, I am telling this story because I decided to wear one of the dresses today to run errands.

The dress was a bit big on me and the waist was a bit low, so I was glad it came with a belt. So I belted the dress and then poufed it out over the belt.

I like the way it turned out. It wasn't as long (initally under my knees) and it now had some shape.



I also, finally wore those spiked loafers I keep blabbing about on instagram.  It wasn't the most fashionable choice to go with this dress but it was comfortable.



I am only attending two our of the four events for the part.

I can't hang that long, can't afford to hang that long and personally, don't think I would be happy having to be "on" for so long. I would need a break.

Can't wait to show you guys what I am wearing for the party. The brunch is a purple affair so we have to wear purple.

I absolutely adore the dress I'm wearing , even though it is pretty old (as in years). But since I 've only wore it one or two times, it is in excellent condition.

So that's it. I'll be posting throughout the day on instagram and will update the blog either later tonight or tomorrow with my bachelorette party outfit.

Thanks for reading.












This is my white and gold owl necklace that I think is absolutely adorable.
I used to have a silver one, some years back, but it broke, so I'm so glad to have this one and be able to add it to my jewelry collection.


I wore crystal and Gold earrings. The crystal gives it the illusion of being white, but actually it is all crystals with gold backing.



I have basically done nothing to my hair except poof it out.
Which I am regretting looking at these pictures.
But I kind of don't care.
I'll save the real hair styling for later today.

Thanks for reading!!
Be sure to check me out on instagram and Twitter under the moniker: LiteralGemini.

Thanks!!

Jen L.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy hearing what you have to say, suggestions you'd like to make and links you'd like to share. No spam please and always be respectful!! Thanks