Wednesday, August 7, 2013

"Oh My Gawd, Oh My Gawd, Oh My Gawd!"


Demestiks New York by Reuben Reuel - What can I say... But FABULOUS!!

I ordered the below two skirts from him and they came in the mail today!! (Oh My Gawd!! - Hyperventilating and Fanning self).. They are GORGEOUS aren't they?




Well, I was so excited to see the box at my front door, I grabbed it, immediately hightailed it to my room and did I little dance.
Alright, a BIG dance!

As I slipped the fabric up my hips and let the elastic close upon my waist, I looked in the mirror and exhaled slightly. Looking at myself in mirror wear a fabulous african inspired skirt, the only thing I could do was Coo and Clap.... Coo, and Clap!!



I can't wait to wear them. I may try to wear one tomorrow, but it really depends on the weather, how I feel, and if I feel like wearing a skirt on public transportation...(eww!)... But, we'll see...Fashion might win out!




No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy hearing what you have to say, suggestions you'd like to make and links you'd like to share. No spam please and always be respectful!! Thanks