Sunday, August 11, 2013

GB - Sunshine Blue

I didn't have on any makeup for this shoot, because I am trying to allow my wound to heal as much as possible on it's own.

My dog Ziggy trying to sneak into the picture!


But I will most likely cover it up for the cook out we are having today. I just don't feel like dealing with questions about how it happened and then stories about how something similar either happened to them or someone they know.



The dress I'm wearing is made by Coldwater Creek and was included in my Gwynnie Bee package.


It is a very nice dress. The largest they had was a 16, so I decided to try it just to see if I could make it work. It fit!! It was a bit short in the back, probably if they had it in an 18 or 20 it may have been longer. But I guess I'll never know since they don't make that size.

I paired it with pastel blue wedges, a blue and gold belt and pastel blue hoops.

None of which I took a picture of independently. So if you want to see what they look like, you're going to have to squinch your eyes and look closely at the pictures (LOL!)



I am a little exhausted as I've been out cleaning up the yard for the cook out we are having today.

I took a shower and got dressed (and took some pictures of course) but now I think I am going to take my clothes back off and take a nap before everyone get's here.

Well, hope you all have a wonderful day. It is beautiful out here in DC.

As always,thanks so much for reading.

Jen L.



Dress: Coldwater Creek (via Gwynnie Bee) / Shoes: Brash from Payless / Bracelet: Domino Dollhouse / Belt: Asos Curve

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy hearing what you have to say, suggestions you'd like to make and links you'd like to share. No spam please and always be respectful!! Thanks