Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Rainy Days Call for Rain Boots

Look, my belt matches my rainboots (again)... 


I finally got to wear my faux leather vest from American Rag. It has been too hot lately to wear it because of the weather, so it was a lot cooler and rainy today, so I pulled it out. It kind of matches my skin, which from a far can probably make it look like I'm wearing a leather jacket. (just an observation.). Anyway, this outfit really emphasizes my belly. Oh Well.



Also, this skirt is actually a skort. So it has shorts underneath.


Faux Leather Vest: American Rag/ Skort: Lane Bryant / Rain Boots: Lane Bryant/ Cami: Jones New York /  Bag: Eloquii

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy hearing what you have to say, suggestions you'd like to make and links you'd like to share. No spam please and always be respectful!! Thanks