Thursday, August 8, 2013

Gisela Ramirez: Redundant, But Worth It!

I know, I know... this Tee has been hyped to death. But it is such a great tee, it will NEVER get old.



I personally wouldn't have the balls to wear it since I have an 11 year old son who can read..
I can hear it now "Mom, what's F-Star-C-K Flattering mean??"

Uh...Yeah...

But, I commend whoever CAN and DOES sport this MARVELOUS statement on their chest like the Superwoman (or man) they are.

Kudos to Gisela Ramirez, the Australian designer whose clothes say F*ck it, in more ways than one...

She is currently holding a "Nothing over $40" sale. Unfortunately, the shirt is sold out, but there is still some other great pieces left. Check her out... click her name above to go to her website..


No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy hearing what you have to say, suggestions you'd like to make and links you'd like to share. No spam please and always be respectful!! Thanks