Thursday, August 8, 2013

Beautiful Skirt - Crummy Weather

As I stated in my last post, I received my Demestik's New York skirt in the mail yesterday.

I wasn;t sure if I was going to wear it, but I couldn't resist.


 

The fabric is absolutely gorgeous.

My only qualm is that I wish the waistband were thicker.


I decided to pair the skirt with a similarly colored orange shirt and a wide brown belt.
 Since I would be doing a lot of walking, I knew flats were the only way to go so I put on my Payless gladiator sandles.



 I then poofed up my afro, draped myself in gold jewelry and went about my way.




 It has pockets!!






Thanks for reading!!


Tank: Asos / Skirt: Demestiks New York (etsy) / Sandles:Payless / Belt: Unknown

2 comments:

  1. You look gorgeous in that.

    You have a perfect hourglass figure.

    How do you get such great pictures? Have a photographer?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!! I actually dont have much of an hour glsaa. I am not sure what I have, it is sort of a pear, sort of an apple.

      But to get my pics I use a tripod (best investment ever), and the continuous take button on my caemera. So it just takes a whole bunch of pictures in succession while I pose. Afterward it is up to me to shuffle through all those pictures and determine the best pictures to post.

      Delete

I enjoy hearing what you have to say, suggestions you'd like to make and links you'd like to share. No spam please and always be respectful!! Thanks