Saturday, August 3, 2013

GB - A Bit Baggy, But I'll Make It Work

This dress was cute, but as stated in the reviews of this dress on Gwynnie Bee, you can see that the top fits kind of baggy and low underneath the underarms.



The waist was also kind of baggy while the hips fit really well, so I decided to wear this waist belt from Asos, that I've had for a while, but never worn.

The dress is kind of clingy and subject to static cling which is really annoying. But I didn't really do anything about it. It wasn't as bad the more I wore it. Probably because of the humidity in the air.








Dress: Gwynnie Bee (not sure what brand)/ Necklace: Lane Brynant/ Belt: Asos/ Shoes: Torrid 



No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy hearing what you have to say, suggestions you'd like to make and links you'd like to share. No spam please and always be respectful!! Thanks