Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Asos Shopping - I May Not Be A Size 14, But That Doesn't Mean I Can't Fake It!

This excursion cost me about $32 per piece. Pretty expensive right!?! But some of these things were so cute, I couldn't pass them up. Atleast, Asos has free shipping and free returns...

I purchased the below piece from the straight size section in a size 14, and it was WAY too big, which surprised and disappointed me. I really wanted to like it. Regardless, I returned it.


Everything else fit like a dream.. Even the items I got from the Straight size section. Click below to see what I got1



FROM ASOS CURVE:

 
 

 
 
 
FROM ASOS  - STRAIGHT SIZES
 
 
  
  
  
  
  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy hearing what you have to say, suggestions you'd like to make and links you'd like to share. No spam please and always be respectful!! Thanks