Tuesday, July 16, 2013

GB - Feminine Edge - Delicate Yet Tough At The Same Time

SUMMARY
 


This is one of the dresses I received in my third Gwynnie Bee shipment.

I decided to pair it with this spike collar I got from Domino Dollhouse just to emphasize the feminine edginess of this style. I like how it turned out.

 



After taking this pics, I realized I didn't like the shoes I was wearing so I traded them out for some studded flats. I was too lazy to take a picture of them.

That is about it.

Overall, I like the dress and it isn't as hot as you would think it would be considered half the bodice is covered in pleather. (The back of the bodice is a thick jersey fabric).

I'm glad I got to try it out, and it was cute, but I wouldn't personally purchase it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy hearing what you have to say, suggestions you'd like to make and links you'd like to share. No spam please and always be respectful!! Thanks