Wednesday, July 17, 2013

FUN-Draiser - Loads Of Fun In A High - Low Maxi

SUMMARY
Dress: Asos (size 14), Shoes: Nine West, Jewelry: Random,


 
Tonight I attended a fundraiser, which was being held outdoors on the rooftop of a local bar/nightclub.  I wanted to wear something comfortable and cute but also some dressy casual chic. I thought this High Low Maxi from Asos was perfect.
 
I really love this dress. It flows so well, is so comfortable yet sexy at the same time.
 
The colors are bright, but not overbearing.
 
 
And the way the hemline flows behind me when I walk is pure fantasy.
 
 
 
 

I wore it with my Wedges from Nine West, which have a similarly colored funky design on them.
 
I really liked the matchup.
 
 I carried a black clutch by Zac Posen.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy hearing what you have to say, suggestions you'd like to make and links you'd like to share. No spam please and always be respectful!! Thanks