Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Eshakti - Looks Like I'm Going To An Interview For An Art Gallery!

Eshakti is currently having a buy 2 get 1 free sale on their site. I of course stalked the overstock and sale area and purchased all my goodies from there. Getting nine items, with 3 free, and $24.95 in shipping, it came down to costing approx. $35 per piece.
 
I am totally channeling Charlotte from Sex and the City (One of my all time favorite shows!)
 
But I don't mind. Charlotte's look is pretty, classic and very girly.
Perfect words to describe this collection!
 
 
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
 
This is a WHOLE Lotta Pink. I have no clue what I was thinking...

The Graphic print on this is interesting. It looked more wintry far away but when you scan it up close it is actually pretty summery.



These are very cute vintage looking numbers.

 
 

This looked really pretty. It was in the overstock area. Although I have a lace dress of the same color family, (just a bit lighter with sleeves) this one is more of a pencil shape and is adorable. Only thing is there is no stretch so it fits a bit tight across the hips. We'll see what I'll do.



This was purely an uneducated, brash, off the cuff purchase. I liked the fire-like colors on the hem, but don't really care for the shape.  It is comfortable, but kind of shapeless. I tried it with a belt and it didn't look right, plus it is a little long. It is still very pretty and graphic, but shapeless.

I guess I'll just wear this when I don't feel like trying too hard...
And THIS, was for pure fun. It was in the overstock area, it was in my size, and I thought it was adorable. It fits PERFECTLY!! I absolutely love it. Only thing is the cream color is whitish cream, so it is hard to find a shirt that matches it. (either it is too dark cream or too white)...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy hearing what you have to say, suggestions you'd like to make and links you'd like to share. No spam please and always be respectful!! Thanks