Wednesday, July 17, 2013

GB - Feminine Classic Print in a Feminine Classic Silouhette

SUMMARY
 
Dress: Asos (c/o Gwynnie Bee), Belt: Eloquii,  Shoes: Nine West
 
 


 
This is the other dress I received in Mondays package from Gwynnie Bee. It is a white dress with a blue and black floral design.
 
 
 
I got a size 18, but that seemed a bit big, I probably could have sized down, But I didn't mind. I just put on a belt to help cinch in the waist and add some color.
 
I put on some gold accessories, and I was ready for my relatively busy day.
 
 
 
 
These shoes are very cute, and HIGH. But they are relatively comfortable. I was surprised.
 
The only thing is, you have to be use to wearing shoes this high to not walk funny.
 
When I put them on when I first got them, which was about 3 years ago, I didn't think I was going to ever be able to wear them. But I loved their look so much, I kept them.
 
Glad I did, I absolutely adore these.
 
Well, I have another OOTD for later this evening, for a fundraiser I need to attend. I Am super excited about my outfit and hope you guys will be too.
 
Here is a teaser
 
 
 Until next time (or rather later this evening)
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy hearing what you have to say, suggestions you'd like to make and links you'd like to share. No spam please and always be respectful!! Thanks