Wednesday, July 31, 2013

This Is For Me - You're Just A Bonus

Because I'm bored and awake at 2 in the morning.

Here is the view from my bed....

The nice tchotchke's first.

My initials!




My "vintage" Fluppy Dog.

 
My owl lamp

 
My glow in the dark stars on the ceiling....
 
Now for the chaos
 
 
 


My room is utter chaos.

Organized (in a way) chaos, but chaos none the less.


My Door (with my earrings and purses)

My Shoes (which block the vent, causing me to have to run a fan all night)

 
Another view of my door, and of my shoe "closet" with jewelry on top.



Picture of my shoe "closet" with jewelry on top and necklaces hanging from the wall.


 
My bags...

 
A garment rack of clothes.

 
A view of my closet (and of washed, unplaced clothes) as well as Ziggy.

 
Another picture of Ziggy (just because)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy hearing what you have to say, suggestions you'd like to make and links you'd like to share. No spam please and always be respectful!! Thanks