Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Redbubble - Power To The People

This is my new shirt from Redbubble. I am not really a fan of crewnecks because I have a really short neck, so they just emphasize that. But I love this shirt for the graphic alone.





I paired it with this yellow skirt, simply because I wanted to wear this yellow skirt.

I am not particularly fond of the pairing, but I love each piece individually so why not wear them together?



The shirts are from American Apparel. It was kind of stiff when I received it, but the graphic was really good quality silk screen. It didn't feel tough, awkward or heavy.

I just wish they had more options for "Girly shirts" and not just the crew neck.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy hearing what you have to say, suggestions you'd like to make and links you'd like to share. No spam please and always be respectful!! Thanks