Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Gwynnie Bee - We Have A Winner!!

SUMMARY
 
  
 
 
 
I put on this dress and fell in love. It fit's so well and it hids my tummy! The peplum is in the perfect place and the fabric has a great feel to it. I Am contemplating asking Gwynnie Bee if I can buy this from them. It is THAT perfect.
 


 
 
I decided to go black and white today. Simply because I absolutely adore the necklace and shoes I wore.
 
 
 The shoes are polka dot with bows. Very cute.
 
 
I don't want to deprive another GB customer of this beautiful dress, but then again, I don't want to deprive myself of it either.
 
I'll let you know what I decide!!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy hearing what you have to say, suggestions you'd like to make and links you'd like to share. No spam please and always be respectful!! Thanks