Thursday, July 25, 2013

Big Red Dog & Small Blue Stone



This is my new necklace from mynamenecklace.com. I would love it even more if the "I" was dotted with an emerald like I asked. I am not sure what type of stone they used, but it is more aquamarine (isn't that a stone?) than dark green.

Regardless, I like the way it looks so I didn't really complain.

Today I went car shopping.

The car salesman at one lot was so desperate, he said "The car even matches your dress."

My mother thought that was hilarious and kept bringing it up for the rest of the day.

 
My dress is from Lane Bryant. I got it with a 40% off coupon (of course!!).
 
I think it is adorable, and it is really comfy, too.
 
 
 
Well, after going all over the DMV area (DC, Maryland, Virginia), looking for MY car,  I finally found it in the boondocks of Virginia, almost 45 minutes away.
 
It was a hard sale, and I didn't want to get my hopes up, but we finally negotiated a pretty good price.
 
But, not without blood, sweat and tears being shed, mind you.
 
But I found it and I love it.
 
 
 
My son decided to name it Clifford, after Clifford the big red dog.
 
 
I am going to find a way to put something related to "Big Red Dog" on my license plate...somehow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy hearing what you have to say, suggestions you'd like to make and links you'd like to share. No spam please and always be respectful!! Thanks