Thursday, July 11, 2013

Self-Obsession - 'Least That's What My Neck Say...

What am I obsessed with right now?

 Myself!


In the mighty words of Jay-Z.

 "Least that's what my neck say, least that's what my check say"





Love these name and initial necklaces which I ordered.

I got the name necklace of my whole name "Jennifer" with an Emerald, my birth stone, dotting the "i".

 
 

I also got the Acrylic Monogramed Necklace in "Mirror" I thought it would look kinda cool in Mirror, and would go with so many other things,  versus choosing an actual color.

I will let you know how they turn out, when I receive them... Which should be within a week.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy hearing what you have to say, suggestions you'd like to make and links you'd like to share. No spam please and always be respectful!! Thanks