Monday, July 15, 2013

Gwynnie Bee Shipment Received - No. 3

So, a few weeks ago I decided to join Gwynnie Bee.



In case you haven't heard of it, it is basically a website that lets you rent clothing. Yeah, RENT clothing.  You sign up to receive a certain number of pieces a month, from 1 to maybe 9 I think, and you pay a relatively low monthly fee to receive clothing that you can wear and then send back once your done.

The only downside is you can't prioritize, so you really have no clue what you are going to get next. But then again, that makes it kinda fun.



I've received three shipments so far of two items each.

My first shipment was a trial run and I didn't wear either item. One dress/tunic was 3/4 sleeve and it was just too hot to wear it. The other dress just didn't fit right. I sent them both immediately back.

The second shipment was a lot more fun. I received this great Blue colored maxi dress, that was the perfect length. The only problem was the neck was sewn up a little higher than I like, which made it a bit more conservative for a maxi dress. But I still wore it. The other dress in the second shipment, I ordered in a size 16, because that is the highest they carried this particular dress.

It fit, but it was tight. I would have worn it if I had a date to go on, but since I have no date, there was no place for me to wear it. So I sent those two immediately back after I wore the Maxi.

My next shipment, I just received today.

These two dresses were inside.



I got them both in an 18, and they fit like a charm. I can't wait to wear them AND then send them back for some more.

I plan to wear my new Domino Dollhouse spiked collar with the leather look dress.

I know I am probably going to be sweating bullets in that dress, with as hot as it's been lately, but at least I'll look cute!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy hearing what you have to say, suggestions you'd like to make and links you'd like to share. No spam please and always be respectful!! Thanks