Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Geometric Mixed Prints: Triangles, Stripes and Circles



The lighter color of this outfit is actually an ivory vs. a white or cream, which made it almost impossible to match with anything except black. So I was lucky when the triangle dress came in and it was also ivory and black.


 The dress is a size 14, but it wasn't as stretchy as I hoped and was relatively short. I initially planned to send it back until I realized that it matched this skirt perfectly. As well, I just really like the design. So I decided to keep it and either wear it with leggings or wear it as a shirt.


I also found this skirt in the overstock area of eshakti, so I got an amazing deal on it as well. I ALWAYS, look at the overstock area first, because they often have what I'm looking for, in my size, for a great price.








Also, these fantastic shoes, I got from Lane Bryant. They were originally $60, but I got them for $4.00. YES, $4.00!!! Amazing right! They were on sale for $6 and I had a 20% coupon. They were in my size so I of course SCOOPED them up immediately.


 The necklace and earrings are from Domino Dollhouse. I wasn't too sure about them when I initially purchased them, but when they came in the mail I fell in love. Isn't the necklace absolutely adorable? (Please don't mind the makeup stain on my neck!! Ugh, so annoying!)



I really enjoy wearing this outfit. I got some compliments on it already and it is only 11:00 in the morning!!  I hope you like it as well.



Thanks for looking!

Jen L.

Top/Dress: Asos / Skirt: eShakti / Necklace: Domino Dollhouse / Shoes: Lane Bryant

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy hearing what you have to say, suggestions you'd like to make and links you'd like to share. No spam please and always be respectful!! Thanks