Tuesday, September 3, 2013

I'm back home!!

I just got out the hospital today.

There are so many things I need to do.

First things are purely self-care oriented. Like shave, redo my nailpolish, get my hair cut and wash my clothes,

I was in the hopsital 3 weeks and 1 day.

I actually didn't mind being there. It was quite a sheltered environment. But it was time for me to come home. I get to cuddle with my dogs and steal kisses from my little boy however much I want to now.

I begin outpatient day treatment, which is basically going to the hospital during the day, but being able to come back home at night. It is a natural progression from being in a fully secured ward and going out into the real world. It should help me adjust as I manage my real world stressors.

Well, just wanted to let you know I am back, and you can expect to see more outfit posts coming soon.

Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy hearing what you have to say, suggestions you'd like to make and links you'd like to share. No spam please and always be respectful!! Thanks