Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Ix-Nay The Resses-Day

This is the weather report for today says 93 degrees. Basically, Summer ain't over
So since the weather is still hot, I get to keep wearing my summer clothes.
You know, this outfit post makes me think of how tired I am starting to get of dresses. They are such a one stop shop. They are there, with no effort.

 I want to get more into seperates, but I am not sure where to start.

 I have some pretty nice tops and bottoms. Only problem is that they often don't go together.

 But I think I am going to try to do the whole seperate thing tomorrow.
So after this post: Ix-Nay the Resses-Day (scroll down for translation!)
It is just good old fashion Pig Latin - it just means "Nix the Dresses"

Dress: eShakti/ Kitten heels: Torrid /  Wing Earrings and Arrow Necklace: Hot Topic /
Bracelet: Asos

Thanks for reading

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy hearing what you have to say, suggestions you'd like to make and links you'd like to share. No spam please and always be respectful!! Thanks