Friday, September 20, 2013

Gwynnie Bee - Blue and White Tie Dye


Looking at these pictures, I don't really like the boots with the dress. But for some reason I thought it did look good when I headed out to the MVA this morning.

Regardless, this is what I wore.


This dress is from Gwynnie Bee. As you may have noticed, I haven't posted many Gwynnie Bee items on the blog lately, just because the packages I have received haven't interested me enough to wear them.
That is probably the best part, if I don't like it I just sent it back.


I probably could have sized down in this dress. But ever since I got out of the hospital I've been a little confused by where my size is. I am still in the 18/20 range. But, whereas before I was closer to an 18, after I got out of the hospital I think I am closer to a 20, so I've been ordereing a lot of 2x's. Especially, since one dress that I ordered in a 1x didn't fit me how I wanted it to. Im not sure if it was the size, the style or the cut. I guess I'll never know.


I skipped out on the day treatment program today, because I had to go to the MVA and also I have alot of calls to make.


It is a beautiful day today, not hot at all, but simply perfect with a clear blue sky.

I don't have much to say, as it is still relatively early in the day, but if something comes up, I will either blog another post or just update this one.


So as always, thanks for looking, reading and commenting. I hope all is well with everyone, and you can catch me on twitter. @LiteralGemini if you have any questions or comments.

Take Care,

Jen L.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy hearing what you have to say, suggestions you'd like to make and links you'd like to share. No spam please and always be respectful!! Thanks