Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Pow! Zap! Wow! Life With Dogs

Why do my eye ALWAYS look closed??

Today this is what I wore.

. I am in flats again, because as stubborn as I am, I refuse to wear that ugly boot.
But I am also not stupid enough to try too high of a heel yet.




My hair was doing something VERY funky today almost like it wanted to be an afro but wasn't quite sure.

It was pretty cool today, getting only up to the 70's. (Fahrenheit) mid day. But when I took these pictures it was in the high 40's and I could see my breathe. It was kinda weird since it isn't even technically autumn yet (doesn't that happen on the 22nd?)


I had trouble with this photo shoot because my dogs decided they wanted to be in the pictures as well. It made me laugh!


They kept photo-bombing my pictures, so I only had a few to choose from in which they were not present in some way..
Oh well, that's life with dogs!!


Today I got to carry, what I call, my invisible tote bag.


I absolutely love it, and how different it is. I got compliments on it all day.

I bought these smaller bags specifically to put into this bag so that I could hide my personals that I DO mind people seeing. Everything else in the bag was on display for all to see. I didn't mind.


Well, one last look at my outfit and a look at my beautiful invisible bag that I carried today.



And finally the obligatory face shot!! (with uneven glasses this time)



So, I hope all is well with you. 
As always, thanks for looking and reading and please feel free to comment, I enjoy hearing from you on the things I'm doing right AS WELL as the things you think I should change up.

Take Care and write to you tomorrow or see you on twitter before then (@LiteralGemini)

Jen L.


Sweater: Forever 21 / Skirt: Asos Maternity / Silver Shoes: Nordstrom Rack

1 comment:

I enjoy hearing what you have to say, suggestions you'd like to make and links you'd like to share. No spam please and always be respectful!! Thanks