Friday, September 6, 2013

Transitioning Summer to Fall: First Try Of The Season

Today it was pretty cool out, starting out in the low 60's and peaking at the mid 70's.

I've been wanting to wear the Eloquii silk dress I'm wearing today all summer, but didn't really have anywhere I felt like wearing it to. Then the hospital came and that made an additional 3 weeks out of my summer unavailable to wear this dress.

Well today, (of all days) I decided to go for it. I knew I wanted to pair it with a cardigan, but most of my cardigans are packed away.

So I decided to take a chance and grabbed this taupe colored cardigan, which I also got from Eloquii, took off the faux fur collar that came with it, paired it with the dress, and accented the whole ensemble with aqua and gold accessories.

I really like how it turned out.





It is still some what hard to smile in pictures (can you tell?) but I am gaining momentum. I feel a lot better than I did a few days ago.

Dress: Eloquii /  Cardigan: Eloquii / Wedges: Payless / Jewelry: Various

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy hearing what you have to say, suggestions you'd like to make and links you'd like to share. No spam please and always be respectful!! Thanks